Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

And another comment

about my new look - too business like. i just wish I had saved my original code, but it's gone, so i have to try and get another acceptable one.
How's this for starters, I can work it, or not, or try again with another one??

Salagatle!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Honest opinion? White text on black background is kak, it hurts the eyes. (Grey on black is much 'easier' on the old orbs!)I actually liked the bigger picture you had on the original layout, so if you could fit that in on this one & change the text colour, I might like it ;-) *ducks for cover*

Otherwise, keep playing around hon & experiment with different layouts.
Alternately, tell me to button me lip!