Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Spam....

I am convinced that I am being spammed on this site. For a long time now I am getting comments from Chinese readers, and have been deleting / rejecting their stuff. But still they come here - Now I don't really mind but:-

To all my friendly Chinese readers out there, you will notice that I do not allow you to post any comments on my blog. This is because you have not yet registered as a reader here, not paid the annual subscription fee of USD 500.00.
So, if you would like to comment, please send me a request, on tis site, in "English", and include your email address. I will then forward the relevant happlication form.

Salagatle!

No comments: