Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, July 01, 2010

And the final trophy pics.

Herewith the final pics of the latest trophy. Took it to the club last night to show them, and they were chuffed.





The small plate at the bottom right reads - Trophy by Euroafrican - and my cell number.
I should be getting further interest from other sporting codes in the club for more trophies!

Salagatle!

1 comment:

Divemaster GranDad said...

Very kewl....

And good luck with the future orders...