Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

World cup flags


For those of you who do not know which countries are represented at the 2010 FIFA world cup here in South Africa, here are some of the countries flags....

Salagatle!

4 comments:

Fishman said...

Now this might get me interested in soccer....

Divemaster GranDad said...

For once, I quite like the USA flag...

Jakkals said...

Eish where is Precious with the Azanian flag. Looks like a counter revolutionary picture taken by a bastart (Baas Ted).

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Welcome Jakkals... you right, but if they had included an African arse, there would have been no place for any others....

Salagatle!