Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, June 10, 2010

So, further to my post on the bike incident....


My finger - only damage following the bike accident where the stupid Malema type doos turned into me.

Spot the "shiny" bits where the fins ran along the cars RF mudguard / wheel arch....hehehehe!

The crash bobbins that made close friends with the new Audi A 4's rear door, front door, RF mudguard / wheel arch... oops! (NOT)

My foot peg / gear lever bracket - after repairs.
total cost of damage to the bike - ZAR 350.00
Total cost of damage to Audi - estimated around ZAR 30k.... and then some.

Value to me as a biker - immeasurable!!!!

Salagatle!

No comments: