Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Malema certificates

So there's this comedian out there who does a whole routine about handing out signs to people who ask stupid questions / say dumb things. I can't remember the detail, but I have some of my own.

Last Sunday I asked the Princess to cut my hair. I usually go to a shop to have it done, but as I was going to take the car in to have it pained, and I was planning to use the bike for the week, I said "Put a no. 4 on the clippers, and take it all off!"

And she did. Nice job too (and I saved ZAR80.00).
So, apart from the fact that almost no one at the office recognized me, what was really annoying was:-

"Hey, did you cut your hair?"
"No, I have a massive tumor in my head, so it's now 12 times the size it was last week, making my hair look shorter!" "Take a Malema certificate!!!"

"Hey, you had a hair cut!"
"What? I did? So that's what those buggers were doing whilst I was passed out that the concert! Shit, thanks for telling me!" "Take a Malema certificate!!!"

I mean, are those the type of statements you make when you notice someone has shaved it off? What happened to "Makes you look younger", "Nice haircut", "Suits you....."!

Ah well, se la vie!

Salagatle!

No comments: