Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Interesting pics of a construction site


Looks like a normal, nice, busy construction site. Going down, probably to create underground parking.



Excuse, did someone drill / chop / dig into a water pipe? Get someone out here to fix this pronto!


Oh Fuck! What the hell? Where is the structural engineer? What do you mean we used Chinese cement?


Ok, so instead of a new hotel with underground parking, we have an extension to the canal. What should we do with the crane?

MB - Thanks for the pics.....
Salagatle!

1 comment:

Divemaster GranDad said...

I remember seeing these a while ago...scary stuff.

BTW...the crane is now a diving platform for kids to jump off...