Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Comments Moderator

I have activated comments moderator. So from now on, anyone posting comments in any language other than the few I can read and translate, will not see their comments here. The damn Chinese have decided I have a site they can post their crap on - and I don't want it there!

Salagatle!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

now that the comments gets censored, they also take about 10 days to appear!

A 2 Z said...

Mais pardon Monsieur White Male Living in South Africa. Est-ce que je peux poster en français? Oui, j'espère que je peux! Merci!

Anne-Marie