Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Friday, December 04, 2009

All grown up now

GMan, my eldest son, writes his very last, final exam for school, as I write. Then he and a bunch of friends are off, down to the coast for a well deserved break for 10 days. (Please let them be safe).
It's unreal to think he's now all grown up, hopefully starting at uni next year to study to be a CA.
Many hours, days, months and years of coaching by myself, and mainly by the Princess, his mother, has brought him to this point. Here's hoping he gets good results, and gets accepted in the uni of his choice, and, with a bit of luck, maybe even get a bursary.

Go out, enjoy my boy, the world is your play ground. Be safe.

Salagatle!

2 comments:

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations! You and your wife have done great; he is the proof!
BTW, Wreckless, thanks to your request, I posted a small pic of me in my wedding dress.
Salagatle.
Robyn

Divemaster GranDad said...

Yeehaa....congrats, GMan...

...and congrats on a job well done by Mr and Mrs Wreckless...he's a great kid, thanks to you both.