Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Monday, November 23, 2009

The Motorcycle line up

So this is the line up of bikes at out home. From left to right:-
Aprilia RS125 2004 - LuckyL's bike from me
Kazuma 125 - model unknown, the buke I bought to teach the family to ride on - still going strong
Honda XR200 (No 1) - no papers, not roadworthy, awesome fun machine - Bullet proof!
Honda XR200 (No 2) - no papers, not roadworthy, awesome fun machine - Bullet proof!
Yamaha XJR 1200 - My bike - running, fixed, awesome machine. Only needs new mirrors....
Aprilia RS 125 2009!!! Beautiful piece of machinery - LuckyL's project bike.

For sale:-
Aprilia RS 125 2004 - will discuss aroung ZAR 28k - 30k. Will have all stickers redone in the next few days. Engine recenlty redone by Aprilia Dealership.
Aprilia RS 125 2009 - ZAR44000.00. This bike has 3000km on the clock. Currenlty at Aprilia for a serive. Stunningly beautiful, and 15k below now price!
Kazuma 125 - Will accept offers around ZAR3000. Needs some cosmetic work, but is roadworthy, and runs nice.
XR 200's - everything has a price - talk to me.
Yamaha XJR1200 - well, like I said, everything has a price, just some are higher than others.

Salagatle!

1 comment:

Divemaster GranDad said...

If you're ever in need of another job, just open your garage doors and you've got yourself a delaership... LOL...