Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yamaha update

So, I was supposed to get these parts yesterday, but they were still polishing them up, and I wanted the tailpiece redone (only the final clear lacquer part.
But, I should have them all by Wednesday afternoon.Closeup view of the "warthog" on the one side of the tailpiece

Tailpiece, from the other side
Front mudguard - yellow front, black back....
Side cover (one of two) - not yet polished up
The tank! Only problem is the "heartbeat" line is too wide, I wanted it about 8 - 12 mm.... some guys don't listen. And when they put the stickers on, some creasing occurred.... oh well....
It's looking damn fine!
More to follow.
Salagatle!

No comments: