Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Friday, September 04, 2009

Honda XR200 - First one

So, here's the result of the first one we tackled:-This one wouldn't start, and looked the worst of the two. So, we stripped off all the plastics, and took of the carburetor. I did my magic on the plastics, and between me and LuckyL we serviced the carb., sorted the spark plug, some odds and ends, and resprayed the frame, as well as the engine with heat resistant paint.

After the work!
Front view.Rear view.
Engine....

Now for the second one - Oh, and LuckyL has a buyer for this one - ZAR8k.... will still decide if we want to sell or not.

Salagatle!

3 comments:

Fishman said...

Ferrari red Honda, Does not make sense......

FW= Cycar, that will fit nicely next to the red honda!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Poepol - honda se oorspronklile kleur is ook rooi - ag wat weet 'n hengelaar van motorfietse in elk geval!
Salagatle!
VWV is = indiut

Fishman said...

Ja nee, jy is reg daar! Ek weet fokol van die goed af nie!