Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Monday, October 15, 2007

Things are a little

fucked up right now. I'm not going to post anything earth shattering. My previous post may give you a clue to the fact I'm a bit down due to the crime stats in SA, and how it is affecting us all in one way or another.
Suffice to say:-
England got lucky against the French.
SA klapped Argentina.
The final will be a humdinger.

The Protea's beat Pakistan 1-0 in the 2 game test series (in Pakistan)
We don't have DSTV so won't be watching the limited overs games played there.


The good rains have made a massive change to the garden.
Witness (LIU) has started moving some of the rocks so we can access what little soil we have on the stand to plant some stuff.

Will chat later.

Salagatle!

1 comment:

Lola Starr said...

I'm sorry to hear it. I hope things look up soon!