Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Friday, October 19, 2007

Tha carnage on our roads

Before going to the office this morning, I drove across town to collect the new speedo and rev counter cables for GMans bike. The shop was still closed, so I drove on down to a friends place for coffee. On the way I was overtaken by an emergency vehicle, with all its lights going.
Around the corner, and down the hill, and the accident was there, right where I knew it would be.
it's a steep downhill towards an intersection from the left. Most cars fly down there, but especially trucks pick up massive speed going down. it seems that this little car was stopped at the intersection, wanting to cross over the double road, and the truck side swiped it across the nose.
Don't think anyone died, but the injuries are probably severe. The truck was stopped about 70 - 100 m further down the road.In case you are wondering it's a Toyota Conquest, and is scrapped!

Salagatle!

No comments: