Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Monday, October 22, 2007

Last Friday

We had some scary Hail and rain. According to GMan it hailed for about 20 - 30 minutes!!!
Check out these pics.From my car on the way home - this is about 3 minutes from home, hail on the side of the road.

Bottom of my driveway, as seen from the deck. All that white stuff? Hail - about 4 - 6 inches deep!
More hail lying on the neighbours lawn.
Hail on the pavement down the road from home.
And finally, after the hail, much rain. As can be seen in this pic, there was a boat load of rain falling over the Magaliesberg area, moving toward Pretoria in the north, and Sandton.

Salagatle!

2 comments:

Fishman said...

I just missed that hail!

Divemaster GranDad said...

We had about half a dozen tiny pieces...that looks like scary shit tho...