Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

If it's Tuesday, I must be sitting at the cofee shop!

Yup, I am at Cafe Bacini's again, checking mail, blogging, shopping for coffin parafinalia (ok, so the spell checker isn't working, so burn me!). So far a good day, even if it's overcast, miserable, the traffic was terrible, plenty traffic light out (don't these guys know to waterproof the wiring?). At least the coffee is good, and I have an enquiry for 120 caskets a month!!!! Yup, you read it right! So now I'm in full swing to finalise pricing, and then we will see what happens.
Wish me luck!
Salagatle!

5 comments:

Lola Starr said...

Good luck! Sounds like it's off to a very good start though! :)

Fishman said...

You must sell double that to pay your bills at the coffee shop!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Hell, if I sell double that I'll buy the coffee shop!

Fishman said...

That will not be a good idea! For all the time you spent there, you ain't going to see any profits! You might be the only one that keeps them alive!

Seaman R/Bay said...

I AM GLAD YOU NEED THE BREAK !!!