Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Monday, September 10, 2007

Spring is also

a time for maintenance. I know a lot of guys do this in winter, but I'm blown if you think I'm going to brave the cold. Rather take my chances with the rain and stuff.

Anyhow, the decks need resealing, the garage doors / front door, kitchen door, and outbuildings door need to be redone.

As well as the lawns need to be cut back severely, and then watered plenty. The boundary wall is looking evil, so I'll have Witness rub it down with a steel wire brush, and then we can redo that too.
On the left - the product used to seal the upper deck, top floor balcony, and house entrance (outside).On the right, the product used to seal the downstairs (flatlet) deck. I'm not sure why the contractors used different products, however, the final result is similar.

Pic showing Witness (ol' faithful) resealing the downstairs (flatlet) deck. See the difference between the newly resealed (front of pic) and old faded worn tiles (behind Witness).

Salagatle!