Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Friday, September 14, 2007

Police chopper

So this morning, before work, I went to a coffee shop. (Yup I know......). Anyway, whilst I was there I got two of my colleagues to join me. We were entertained by a police helicopter that did a landing practice 3 times in a row on the emergency pad in the parking lot. Very impressive, and damn noisy.


That's the coffee shop (branding on their couch!)

That's the chopper as it sat down the first time....

And as it took off after the first landing, backwards and up, up, and away.... only to return twice more...


We eventually had about 4 cappuccino's each (I had at least 5!) and got to the office at 10am! bliksem!!


No loss though, as today being Friday is mostly wasted on internal meetings (none of which we had to attend before 11am), and closing off for the week.

So now I'm here doing this stuff, will attend some meetings later, and hope to be out of here by 2.30 pm.

Salagatle!

2 comments:

A 2 Z said...

I wonder who has the job of kissing all the chairs with lipstick? Makes you wonder whose lips they used: beautiful sexy Italian girl or papvreter woman's lips? Dont mind me, its 4am and this grieving business is keeping me up at night writing strange stuff on your blogs. I swear by day I am a schoolteacher, normal as can be with 2 kids and a husband. But when night comes....LOL

invisible wheelchair said...

My friend is extremely modest about the little coffee shop and the amazing cappuccinos ..... hell you all must go and taste it, ells the place might not survive as I believe that all the establishments before the current had closed down for some strange reason......HELP US KEEP THEM OPEN.......