Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I got a nice call

yesterday from a fellow blogger / reader who not only offered advice on how to "repair" my bar counter, but he also offered to give me some of his "stain" to see if I can improve on the final finish. We should be meeting tonight if all goes to plan. Nice. Whilst I'm with him I can give him the 6 pack Windhoek Lagers I owe him.
Thanx Fishman
Salagatle!

3 comments:

Fishman said...

Somebody has to help you, otherwise that will be nice firewood.

Lola Starr said...

Very cool. Help is always good. :)

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

hey FM, be nice...... LOL.

Yup, Karme, you are right there, so nice when help is offered by someone who knows what they are doing....
Salagatle!