Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Luciano Pavarotti - RIP

This morning on the radio I heard of this great opera singer's passing. It's a sad day in Italy, and around the world his fans will be mourning him. However, thanks to technology, cd's, etc. he can live forever. My favourite song of his, and probably the most recognised one is "Nessun Dorma", the one used for the 1990 World cup in Italy.

MHDSRIP.

Salagatle!

1 comment:

A 2 Z said...

It seems a lot of good people are dying lately. September to December for some reason is always busy in the death business. Go figure!