Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Just in passing

Some interesting "useless" comments on my previous blogs, one of the commentators being Meerkat.

In fact between him and Fishman, they had a moer of a lot to say, but eventually said nothing. But then, I didn't expect much more. However, I am disappointed that someone like Meerkat who has such a talent for writing crap does not have a blog!

Anyway, to the two of you mentioned above, I trust you had a whale of a time sharing your intellectual gibberish! Please call again.

PS - Fishman, when you visit me at my home I will show you what a real view is - and no, not a point of view - but the visual one!

Salagatle!

5 comments:

Fishman said...

I will put up a picture of the view from my townhouse. That is a real view!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

No, it's not. Cause you don't live there it's like putting up a photo taken of table mountain. You don't wake up to it every morning, you can't have dinner on the deck and look at it every evening - so, it's not a view you appreciate on an ongoing basis. You must admit, that was a pathetic attempt to upstage me... Go away and catch some fish or something.
Salagatle!

Fishman said...

Used to live! Is good enough!

Fishman said...

And please don not blame us if you did not appreciate the theoretical science regarding your view!

Jeannine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.