Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Friday, September 28, 2007

At the local pub yesterday

I didn't go in to the office, so whilst waiting for the princess to come home from work I popped in at a local pub run by a freind of mine.

While I was there, I noticed 2 guys going hammer and tongs at the two cherry master machines he's got. both must have spent at least ZAR3000 on them!

Then the shit hit the fan!

First the new machine:-


Then the older one:-
The strange thing is they are linked and share a jackpot. When it pays out, it restarts at 30000 credits (ZAR3000), and it's most unusual that both will pay out within 10 minutes of each other, never mind with the same winning screen.

Anyhow, my buddy had to pay out ZAR6500 on the one, and ZAR4500 on the other. Not a good day for him!

Salagatle!

No comments: