Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Part XXX?

13 November 2006
And they F'd it up again.
I get home, all chuffed with myself, give the new phone to LuckyL who's as excited as a pig in shite, and .....
The battery cover is missing, and the extra memory card is not there either. Now I'm pissed off all over again.
Onto the net, into the Vodacom web page (look it up) and fire off a complaint email.
This morning I called, and told them I am coming in on my way back from a client, and expect another replacement / new phone. Naturally they were not going to be giving me one, but they did have the battery cover and spare / extra memory card there for me when I got there.
Hope this is the last time I need to go back there.

14 November 2006Had to call Peter (Vodacom Repair center manager) to tell him that the cell phone charger was / is also missing!!!! He will courier one to my offices for me....
Can you believe this crap?

Last weekend Sunday paper was full of Vodacom adverts, one of which was trumpet blowing because they were voted "Favorite Cell phone Service Provider for 2005 / 2006?

"Well, I've got news for you bunch of morons, it does not mean you are any good, it just means a) you have more subscribers than the others, and b) you just not as bad as the others, but it does not mean you are good at what you do.

And therein, my fearful service provider lies the crux of the matter...

SERVICE / SERVICE / SERVICE / SERVICE / SERVICE /that is all you can offer, and you do it badly, very badly. A quick check on www.hellopeter.co.za will provide you with all the proof you need.
Later all

No comments: