Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The wall unit

Some of you will remember I started a project with the boys to build a wall unit in their "basement" lounge. Well, it's complete. Herewith photographic evidence.
All comments welcome. before we started - The "hole".
During production.
Now we getting somewhere.
The finished product. Hole in the right will be fitted with a hinged door which will look like normal backing, and will lead into the "space" behind the unit. Handy!
Finished at last. Not bad for a bunch of DIY wanna bees!!!


Salagatle!

1 comment:

Divemaster GranDad said...

Very kewl...good job!!

Now, do you wash cars? :-)