Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Received in my email - Thanx Bro















I received this in my email. Unfortunately I can't seem to cut and paste it properly.
In the middle it reads "Wreckless", as if you couldn't guess.

Thanx Bro.
Enjoy!

Salagatle!

1 comment:

That dude in the UK said...

Hey

Aren't you worried? This is like an award for anoraks, ag what the hell an award is an award.

Cna't get it at home or at work may as well get it whereever you can - keep it going keeps some of us amused and in touch

Cheers