Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

oOPS, B4 i GET TRASHED.....

Before anyone sends me a toilet seat, tarantula, or other "award", I have in the past week bought a VW Kombi, got rid of the Renault, put a R9m deal on the table of a big client, started working on some big opp in my new position (whilst still maintining my old job) started a Vodacon Sucks blogg (still to be populated) threatened the VW Dealer Principle with his life, once again taken on Vodacom for kak (look it up) service, learned that more people in our dicvision have escalated the management..... and not done much blogging.

Be back soon.

Salagatle!

2 comments:

Solomonster said...

And what were you doing with your left hand then?

Seaman R/Bay said...

You need to get the Ass of the month award
Thanks