Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Another award awarded (can you say that?)

It pains me but:-
Seamanrbay, a regular reader of my blogg, has not posted anything since 21 July.
So, for his first transgression award, he can pick his toilet seat. Here is the link to his blogg,
http://seamanrbay.blogspot.com/
And here is his choice of seats...

Wear it with pride, Sir!




















Salagatle!

3 comments:

Divemaster GranDad said...

Huh...I'm the repeat offender, but Seaman gets a choice of seats. Nice...

LOL...

Seaman R/Bay said...

Hi

I like number 6 as it reminds me of the wife !!!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Divemaster, he gets to choose cause he's bigger than me!

Seaman, you can have seat number six. It's a bad hair day seat!

Salagatle!