Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Decisions, decisions....

Had some comments around the cars I posted as options. (See previous blogg 4 those of you who don't know what I am talking about).
Steve sez the Vito. Must say I like that one too, but the seats are not comfortable, and is typically a very basic layout, a workmans bus, so to speak. Has all the space and stuff.

Solomonster sez a VW Sheran. Too small. My son (Gman) is now at least 2 inches taller than me. He don't fit into the back seat of most cars.
As for the Ford Territory - dunno, had a bad run with my last Ford / Mazda product.......

Princess really wants the VW Kombi. It's nice. But pretty expensive though.
So, I'll probably end up going with the VW. Hope I can find something that's reasonably priced... affordable, in good nick.... reliable.....

Salagatle!

No comments: