Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The evil around us

It grieves me to admit
That I've been talking shit
That evil deeds know no
colour, country or creed.

However I must say
that there must be a way
for us to sort the rabble
from within our midst

We need to be more conscious
of what our neighbours do
We need to keep an eye on
those foreigners too!

My personal opinion
is that it's worse out here
but maybe that's because
it's so near?

So, whatever your opinion
please keep an open mind
take it from whence it comes
I'm sure some truth you will find!

Salagatle!

3 comments:

Stuart Douglas said...

HI Max - well said.

I think the problem is that there are far too many people in this world who are scum, pure and simple. Black, white, oriental - we all have 'people' in our society for whom evil acts are the norm.

It's a sad reality, and it's hard to see what we as individuals can do to stop it other than refuse just to accept it.

Divemaster GranDad said...

You're both absolutely right in what you have said on this issue to so far, but here's another view of this:

Whenever Scotland play South Africa at rugby, being blue-blooded I always support Scotland. My father, on the other hand, supports SA.

I asked him about this one day and his answer was that he knows more bad Scotsmen than South Africans, hence he will not support his country of birth.

I, on the other hand, know more bad South Africans than Scotsmen...

Perhaps it all comes down to exposure.

Divemaster GranDad said...

BTW....another great poem Max...