Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Another day, same crappola!

I am being tested to my absolute limits..... Management is never in / available. Back office support is pathetic / useless at best. Clients are now waiting upto 3 weeks for pricing. I have had 3 price releases for one quote, each one stopped before I can forward same to the client. Each time another excuse. The client is so tired of my excuses there is no way he can believe me anymore. The exec's don't want to give me time in their calendar. I wonder if anyone would notice if I just stopped coming to the office?

I have at least 3 big opportunities in hand, which I am reluctant to pursue as there does not seem to be any point. Which also means I won't be making my targets, and hence will not be earning commission, and so my financial status keeps going backwards.

Ahh, the joys of being a middle aged white male living in Africa........

Salagatle!

1 comment:

Divemaster GranDad said...

Be honest with your customer (as you always are)...apologise for your companie's ineptitude, then give him the contact details for our competition...tell him it may be in his best interests...