Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Friday, July 13, 2012

Sunday - July 15

This Sunday (check date in the title) will be our anniversary. Me and the Princess will have been married for 23 years. Bliksem, there's a record for you.

To the Princess, if she still reads this, thank you for everything you have done for me, and what you have meant to me, for the lifetime we have been together. Even if we live another lifetime I would not be able to repay you!

Salagatle!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Congrats to you & your Princess :-)

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

@Jayne - Thank you!:)
Salagatle!