Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Monday, May 28, 2012

Zuma Painting

This is now going beyond ridiculous. I understand that there is a mass march demonstration planned for Tue. 29 May, on the gallery where the Zuma painting is / was on show. WTH? It no longer exists in it's original form, so whats the point? Other than it's another day off work, a chance to up end a whole lot of litter bins, steal from some poor hawkers, and just generally cause mayhem. OK, so there is good reason..... Morons!
Salagatle!

2 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

FuckNuts

Jayne said...

A bit of singing & dancing to while the day away methinks?