Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Nice one!

THE  OSTRICH
A  man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown  ostrich behind him.
The  waitress asks them for their orders.
The  man says, "A hamburger, fries and a coke," and  turns to the  ostrich, "What's yours?"
"I'll  have the same," says the ostrich.
A  short time later the waitress returns with the  order. "That will be  $9.40 please."  The man reaches into his  pocket and pulls  out the exact change for payment.
The  next day, the man and the ostrich come again and  the man says,  "A hamburger, fries and a coke."
The  ostrich says, "I'll have the same." Again  the man reaches into his pocket and pays with  exact change.
This  becomes routine until the two enter again. "The  usual?" asks  the waitress.
"No,  this is Friday night, so I will have a steak,  baked potato and a  salad," says the man.
"Same,"  says the ostrich.
Shortly  the waitress brings the order and says, "That  will be $32.62." Once  again the man pulls the exact change out of his  pocket and places  it on the table.
The  waitress cannot hold back her curiosity any  longer. "Excuse me, sir.  How do you manage to always come up with the  exact change  in  your pocket every time?"
"Well,"  says  the man, "several years ago I was  cleaning the attic and found  an old lamp. When I rubbed it, a Genie appeared  and offered me  two wishes. My first wish was that if I ever had  to pay for anything,  I  would just put my hand in my pocket and the  right amount of money  would  always be there."
"That's   brilliant!" says the waitress. "Most people  would ask for a million  dollars or something, but you'll always be as  rich as you want for  as long as you live!"
"That's  right..Whether it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls  Royce, the exact  money  is always there," says the man.
The  waitress asks, "What's with the  ostrich?"
The  man sighs, pauses and answers, "My second wish  was for a tall chick with  a big ass and long legs who agrees with  everything I say.."  
 
WELL  HELLO

Salagatle!

No comments: