Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Monday, April 11, 2011

And, If you ever wondered

about dogs, and swimming pools....

Ok, maybe not swimming pools. We have two Labradors, and I have always heard that they enjoy swimming. Never gave it another thought. Last week we had a heavy downpour, so much so that the drains in the driveway could not cope. As soon as it stopped, the dogs were out of their box and running around. I spotted Captain rolling around in the puddle. he was seriously enjoying himself.

At first he was just walking through it, drinking the rain water, Then he stopped, lay down, and rolled around in it! I am convinced, if we had a pool they would be using it much more than we humans!

Salagatle!

No comments: