Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

So it's not just us whities....


Young Sipho goes into the kitchen where his mother is baking.
He puts his hands in the flour and covers his head with it.

He says: "Look mamma, I am a white boy!"

His mother slaps him hard on the face and says: "Sipho, go show your dad
what you've done!!"
So he does, and his dad slaps him too.

His granny happens to be right next to his dad and she slaps him
vehemently in disgust.

Then Sipho's mom says: "Did you learn something from all this?

The poor little Sipho shakes his
head, crying and says:
"I did. I've only been a white boy for 5 minutes and I'm

already scared
of you blacks!"

Salagatle!

1 comment:

Fishman said...

Start to market black flour....