Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, September 16, 2010

And from another mate - just to cheer you up

Now we have proof that there are people out there who are definitely more weird than my friends, and some of this blog's readers....

Did someone ask for doughnuts?
What we doing dear? Just sitting around talking shit...
Home made spoiler. Wonder why it's called a spoiler?
Coors Light - very clever
Beat till spread on all walls!
Just trimming the hedge honey, trimming the hedge! (and she really didn't understand why I had to buy a crane - stupid woman!)
Hunting in winter - PULL!!!!
And to think that salesman wanted USD1400 for a trailer!?! Fuck that!
Of course it works officer - what the fuck?
So, aircon ex scrap yard - USD50, genny from the garage - no cost - Air conditioned car - Invaluable!
Yahooo (fucking Southerner!)
I saw Santa - not with that he didn't!
USD 20 for a sprinkler? Right - take that Biach!!!
One cottage paned window coming up!
This guy's just a cows arse - or at least - his date's a bit of a cow anyway!
Salagatle!

No comments: