Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Human Geography

You Going to love this one
Read all the way

 .....   A  FEMALE GEOGRAPHY

Between 18 and 25
A woman is like Africa : Wild, naturally beautiful and full of mysterious, fertile deltas.

Between 26 and 34
A woman is like America: Well-developed and open for trade, especially for those with stacks of money.

Between 35 and 44
A woman is like India : Sensual, relaxed, in full bloom, aware of her beauty.

Between 45 and 54
A woman is like France : Deliciously mature, still a pleasant destination to visit.

Between 55 and 60
A woman is like Yugoslavia : A lost war,  haunted by the mistakes of the past. Major reconstruction work is mostly the only answer.

Between 61 and 65
A woman is like Russia : Vast with undefined frontiers. The cold climate puts off any potential visitors.

Between 66 and 70
A woman is like Mongolia : A glorious past, great conquests, but without a future.

After 70
A woman is like Afghanistan or the North pole: Many know its whereabouts, but no one dares to venture there......


MALE GEOGRAPHY

Sorry guys....
Between 15 and 90: A man is like Zimbabwe : Ruled by a dick.....

Salagatle!

No comments: