Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Another "bitching" email

Have started to prepare an email to send to RCI. it's to complain about our lodgings here the past week. Not that it's not nice, but they rate it as one of their "Gold Crown" resorts. Now Iv'e stayed in many RCI resorts in the past 22 years I have been a member with them, and a few of their "Gold Crown" resorts, and there is no way in hell this place could qualify. All they did was give it upgraded status because it's linked to a Protea Hotel, and so that they could upgrade the points value to stay here on a swop out. So, I'm going to lodge my complaint to them, and then, on this site, ans if needed, will take it to every Holiday / Vacation / Tourist site I can find. Problem is they are getting too big for their own good, and I'm telling them so.....

Watch this space.
Salagatle!

No comments: