Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Funky bikes

I got these photo's from a friend recently. Some really interesting stuff. Thought I would share it here and see what you all think about it.








Basically, someone has built an Alfa Romeo 2.5lt V6 motor into a custom motorbike frame. I think it looks awesome, should sound very very tit, and would probably do a serious rate of km/h's! I'm not sure what was done for a gearbox, and the exhausts really need some work, but hey, it's a one of, and I'm sure will be cleaned up as the owner / builder goes along.....
Would love to hear it though.

Salagatle!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For mor info, go and check
http://www.bikeexif.com/crossbreed-alfabeast