Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is it with kids today


This is a pic taken of LuckyL's room one morning, after he had gone out. What is it with them that they just cannot pick up behind their damn arses? And don't think you can talk to them about it, oh no, I send them up to clean up, they do, but tomorrow morning it's the same again. Can't wait for them to move into their own places. Will be interesting to see how high the pile of shaite can get before they do something about it.....

Salagatle!

No comments: