Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Monday, March 08, 2010

The puppies


here Snoopy is getting her own back - stealing food from Captains bowl!

Are growing fast. In fact, they are now bigger than Snoopy, who's the 16yr + old lady of our extended family. If not watched, they steal her food!
They are damn destructive, getting into the flower beds... chewing up flower pots, destroying the door mats....
If they get into the garage, they carry away anything they can lift, and Captain is no weakling, believe me.
However, I am getting them into shape, of sorts. They starting to know whats allowed and what not, but just like naughty kids do, if they get a gap, they get out of hand.
Anyway, they are here to stay. They have already shown much intelligence (as these dogs are known to be) and can be trained, quite willingly.
As a matter of interest, Captain stands and eats, without lifting his head till the food is finished. Morgan, as can be seen in the photo, lies down in front of her bowl, and like Captain, does not stop gobbling till the food is finished.

More fun will be had in the future, I'm sure!

Salagatle!

4 comments:

Fishman said...

Try and add some coke & cola to tame them. That is what we do!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Coke & Cola - yea right - and just look at you! U think I want my mutts turning out like that?
Salagatle!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Sounds like triple trouble. But they look so tame when they're eating. Don't we all?
Cheers,
Robyn

Divemaster GranDad said...

@Rawkn...you've obviously never seen my missus munching on a lamb chop bone. When she's done with it, even the ants look at it and go "WTF?"