Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Thursday, March 04, 2010

From the Princess - Moral Question

Here's a difficult one.

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one.
By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally.
The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision.

THE SITUATION

Johannesburg has seen its worst storm in living memory. There is chaos all around with severe flooding.
You are a photo-journalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless.

You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people disappearing into the water. Nature is unleashing all its destructive fury.

THE TEST

Suddenly, you see a man in the water. He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris.

You move closer... somehow, the man looks familiar... You suddenly realise who it is... It's Julius Malema! You notice that the raging waters are about to take him under forever.

You have two options:

1st you can save the life of Julius Malema or 2nd you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize-winning photo, documenting the death of one of the country's most powerful men!

THE QUESTION

Here's the question, and please give an honest answer. . .


Would you select high contrast colour film, or would you go with a
more classic black and white film?

Salagatle!

3 comments:

Fishman said...

I think It will look great in sepia!

Divemaster GranDad said...

I think his drowning in black and white wouldn't show the moment's justice for what it was, and would definately go for colour film.

LOL...

A 2 Z said...

Neither! There would not be any picture taken of him because I would be pushing him down with my foot until I do not see any air bubbles...