Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

And another productive addition



Due to there being so many crash helmets in the household, I got pissed off cause they are always just left "somewhere" in the garage. On the floor, hanging on the bikse mirrors, in the bloody way.
So I made these two helmet holders, with some assistance from LuckyL.

Sorted.

Salagatle!

2 comments:

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

A very practical addition. Nicely done.
Cheers,
Robyn

Fishman said...

Damn, a lot of heads in the family!