Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Tv guy

and the braai grid aerial:-


he came down stairs to reset the booster, then went back up stairs to turn the aerial a bit. However, he'd forgotten that he had closed the sliding doors.....

And walked flat bang into them! I had to laugh, and luckily he didn't hurt himself.

Anyhow, the aerials working good, tv's are to be retuned, (we did one to check it works), as we are now facing the Pretoria signal.

But, just after he left we had a power blackout, again. More on this later. So I went to the office.

Salagatle!

No comments: