Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Monday, October 22, 2007

The bachelor party

My nephew had his bachelor party on Saturday.

For some reason these affairs are no longer just a "go to the pub, get drunk, fall down, maybe a lap dance somewhere" occasion. This was a whole day affair.
First thing in the morning they guys went paint balling. Much fun was had by all, with over 300 paint bullets per person there was more than the odd red dot on backs and legs.
This was followed by 9 holes golf at Magalis Park, which involved much drinking, losing of golf balls, pissing on each others golf balls, a couple of broken / damaged golf cars...... And lots of fun and laughter.
From these to the groom-tobe's parents home, where there was a spit braai (LIU), drinks, and more banter. The women joined the men at 8 pm. in time for the World cup rugby final, in which South Africa were playing England for the coveted trophy. More on this later.

Anyway, lots of fun for all, but, and expensive day as each one had to pay their own way.
Paintball - ZAR 150 / person
Golf - ZAR 150 / person +
Golf Cart - ZAR 80 per person+
Lost golf balls
Spit Braai - ZAR 70 per person.

All of the above excluded drinks!!!!

I only attended the spit braai and rugby part of the day. Can't spend all that time being stupid!

Salagatle!

No comments: