Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Monday, October 22, 2007

Another job offer

Which part of "I don't want an office job!" is difficult to understand? My boss has once again approached me with an offer for another position within the group. And like before is a solution's position, which required more paper work, more process and procedures, and is 95% office bound.
I will not take a job that binds me to the office. Not gonna happen. So this afternoon I will once again tell him so. he will either eventually get the message, or, he will get fed up and offer me a package, which, at this point in time, may be tempted to accept....

Salagatle!

No comments: