Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Friday, September 07, 2007

This coffin mafia thing

is starting to worry me.
had a team lunch today with some of the guys I work with. Mentioned the coffins to one guy who told me another guy we both knew went into it, and quickly got out again after he was "warned" and a dead chicken turned up in his driveway!

Well, methinks my 9mm Para is going to be busy.

No way some doos (LIU) is going to pull a "heavy" move on me. They don't know what they are in for.
Salagatle!

2 comments:

A 2 Z said...

If you find a coffin in your driveway just about your size then I would be concerned !

Fishman said...

Interesting observation! Told you so. I was approched by three diferent suppliers, mostly in Vibrant Soweto who told me that it is their market and my prices is unreasonable. They told me that they will find out where the factory is and burn it down. That is why I moved away from suppling them directly to the public.