Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Monday, December 18, 2006

The garden - I

It's been some months now since my brother started a flower garden at my house. So far so good. We have added to it, and filled in a few more flower boxes, so I thought I would take some pictures and post them here for all the world to see.














I also took photos of LuckyL's vegetables he planted and which seem to be doing quite well. He planted them in some flower pots on the deck! Tomatoes (two plants have come up and are growing well).














And some green peppers, 33 seeds planted and about seven plants coming up. As well as a whole lot of spring onions! Today we planted some red and yellow pepper seeds. And some Bell chilli peppers. Will see how they fare.














These cycads we brought with from our previous home. They are doing ok, but I think they would grow much more if we moved them to the garden. However, the Princess wants them on the deck.

More to follow......

Salagatle!

1 comment:

Seaman R/Bay said...

Great News !!
The garden looks great, you are doing good job. Flowers are getting bigger. You must always look out for plants from friends, family, side of the road etc...

If you buy plants make sure they are evergreen plants. What you do need is some attraction.

I will seach for some idea's

Thanks for keeping "our" garden alive !!!!!