Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Friday, October 06, 2006

Some holiday fotos....

View from the room / apartment of the lawns next to the pools, as well as the volley ball / 3 a side soccer court.















Strange visitor? Either that, or the guy upstairs was a real monkey!!!!














View from our apartment / rooms. First day was a bit overcast, seas were rough...
















Salagatle!

2 comments:

Seaman R/Bay said...

Looks like South Africa is free, we can all enjoy a holiday even the monkeys

Seaman R/Bay said...

Looks like the job is keeping you working as your blogg is old and dry. What happened to you ???