Disclaimer

So, this is my Blog, my thoughts / feelings / ideas. You may comment if you like. If you attack me, I come back at you with reckless / racist / suicidal abandon. If you compliment me, I thank you. If you don't ever visit again I don't care. Other than that, just enjoy what I write, or not.
Salagatle!


LIU - Look It Up!

LIU
-->

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

SAPS and quick response

Amazingly I received a call yesterday morning at about 10am from the detective who has been allocated Witness's file. (See previous posting on this). He wanted to speak to Witness, so I told him I would get a message to him later in the day. I drove out to where Witness lives on the way home, but did not find him.
This morning I drove to where his new lady friend lives, and was told I had just missed him, as he had gone out to do some "piece work". Anyway, I left the message with the detectives contact details with Abraham, who also lives in the same location (place, not native town) as the lady friend, and he will ensure that the message is passed on this evening....

We will see

Salagatle!

No comments: